Friday, March 27, 2009

Cards Win Big

Louisville Cardinals won impressively tonight in the first round of Regional Play. Beat Arizona 103 to 64. Sunday they play the winner of the Kansas/Michigan State game. Even though they won handedly in such a manner that some call a sleeper, I love when they win that way. No edge of your seat, you know they are going to win and you can mark your sheets early.
Queenie and I didn't go up on the hill to watch tonight's game, mainly because we wouldn't have been able to enjoy the game. Kids playing loudly would have been too much. Don't get me wrong, the kids should be able to play. My best friend in the world is raising a grandchild (2.5 years old) and the house can be caotic. I just wasn't in the mood to listen to it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment