Welcome to my blog. I'm new at this and feel just a little weird doing it. I thought that this might be good therapy, so what the hell. Laurla comes from a friends granddaughter that can't pronounce my name right just yet and it has caught on.
I am a somewhat single lesbian living in an apartment upstairs from my ex. We shave custody of two dogs. Lanie is really her's and Sophie is mine. Lanie is a one year old black lab and Sophie is an eight year old lab/chow mix. They or I should say Lanie, have a lot of energy that needs to be expended from time to time. That really means they need to get up on the Hill (a friends property) to run and romp and play with the other dogs, which include Maggie (our neighbors black lab) and Jinx (my friends sister and her partner's dog). Jinx and Lanie are really the only ones that romp and do a lot of running and wrestling with each other. A good time is had by all.
I've been laid off from my job since May of 2008 and still waiting to be recalled. Unemployment has been a life savior, but isn't nearly enough. Family has helped me stay a float. I have to admit I'm frustrated that I haven't been recalled yet and scared too. I need to work and during these economic times finding another job will be extremely difficult. So I am using this blog to blow off steam and vent my feelings.

No comments:
Post a Comment