Second entry I figure I need to get serious. Need to try to tie my life in with the world. Oh my god, that is truly too deep for me....lol.
Today was full of errands for me and my so called ex. My ex lives in the apartment down stairs. We were together seven years when she decided she didn't think she was gay. I know what you might be thinking, "seems like it shouldn't have taken her that long to decide such a life altering thing." Outwardly, yes that is true. But...yes, there is always a but, Queenie (that will be my name for her) doesn't like confrontation and she is extremely guarded with her feelings, so even though I was hurt by her admission, it actually cleared a lot of things up for me. We had basically become just roommates over the span of the last few years together, but we both still cared a great deal for each other. I was her first woman lover and no, there was never a man in the equation for her. I respect that she finally came clean with me and we have moved on. Literally, even if I am in an apartment right upstairs from her. We share custody of two dogs. Lanie is hers, Sophie is mine. The "girls" stay the night downstairs with her since her apartment is bigger than mine (I have a studio apartment). We spend all our spare time together ususally and to our friends we appear to be together and we are in all aspects together except for physical contact.
I have not even tried to find someone else because I'm so comfortable with my life as it is. I'm 55 years old and dating for a lesbian at this age is difficult, but if someone fell into my lap, I wouldn't look the other way...lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment