Go Cards!!!! Even though I am an alumni of Indiana University, I am a huge Louisville Cardinal fan. This year has proved to be a good year for their basketball team. They won their conference title and then won the Conference Tournament last night.
I love this time of year. NCAA Tournament. I love filling out the brackets and watching as many games as I possibly can, marking my brackets accordingly. Cheer on teams that you normally won't cheer for because that's the way you've marked your bracket. (it could me a lot of money)
The underlying other reason for loving the NCAA Tournament is because it coincides with the beginning of spring. I really do hate winter, way to depressing time of the year. Spring speaks of warm weather to come, sunny days and staying outside with the girls, playing Frisbee with Lanie.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment